Internet Marketing activities should start with the creation of a meticulously planned and executed marketing strategy that takes your offline and online marketing activities into consideration. We examine your current web presence and based on its effectiveness, we propose an Internet marketing strategy that integrates with your overall marketing with focus on online marketing.
And, before we start actual marketing activities, we analyze establish baseline statistics for your website such as traffic details, traffic sources, website content, keywords, bounce rates, search engine rank and more. This data is used to benchmark the effectiveness of your Internet marketing. And, as you get ready to start Internet marketing, here are some questions to consider:
- -What is your target market?
- -What are you selling? Product? Service? Both?
- -Where are you selling? Locally? Regionally? Nationally? Globally?
- -How is your product or service unique?
- -Who are you competing against?
- -What marketing activities are you currently using to generate leads and opportunities?
- -Are you leveraging social media platforms?
- -Are you perceived as an expert in your industry?
- -Are you following marketing trends in your industry and leveraging them?
Your overall Internet marketing strategy will depend, in large part, on answers to the above questions. We will work with you to help you properly answer the above questions, and then to formulate your Internet marketing plan. if you don’t already have a webiste, we can help you establish web presence via our website development services .
Our Internet marketing services:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Paid Search Engine Marketing()
- Internet marketing consulting.
During the course of your Internet Marketing, we continue to monitor and measure results. This data is reported to you on a periodic basis and allows us to understand the effectiveness of your Internet Marketing and allows us to plan next steps. In short, we remain on top of your Internet Marketing endeavors to maximize your return on investment (ROI).
The bottom line is that you need to drive more visitors to your website. The more traffic you generate, the more clients you end up with and the better your return on investment (ROI).
At FOX, we implement Internet Marketing strategies for our clients in Cairo and the entire Egypt and Middle East. If you are looking to unleash your web presence, contact us, or simply put in your request for a quote.